Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Gorgon City Prep Sophomore Album with ‘Saving My Life’ feat. RØMANS!

It’s not wonder why Gorgon City have established themselves as leaders amongst the many forward-thinking producers of the UK, with major hits like the MNEK-assisted “Ready For Your Love“, “Here For You” feat. Laura Welsh and “Go All Night” feat. Jennifer Hudson already under their belt.

And now with not even a year since the release of their 2014 debut Sirens, the UK duo are already planning the next step with the premiere of “Saving My Life,” their new single off their upcoming sophomore studio album, which was premiered as Zane Lowe‘s daily World Record on his Beats 1 show.

In true Gorgon City fashion, “Saving My Life” plays out like another winning house-influenced number bolstered by a groovy piano-driven melody, deep bassline, and soulful topline provided by English singer-songwriter RØMANS. “I’m saving…/ Saving my life/ Saving my life/ Saving My Life”

YES! I’m totally ready for album number two boys – Bring it on!

BUY Gorgon City’s new single “Saving My Life” featuring RØMANS on iTunes now!


from Jon ALi’s Blog » Jon ALi’s Blog | Jon ALi’s Blog http://jonalisblog.com/2015/08/18/gorgon-city-prep-sophomore-album-with-saving-my-life-feat-romans/

No comments:

Post a Comment