Thursday, August 20, 2015

Lana Del Rey Reveals ‘Honeymoon’ Tracklist & Shares Hazy Ballad ‘Terrence Loves You’!

Hot off the heels of her bad ass “High By The Beach” video premiere, Lana Del Rey has decided to reveal the official artwork and tracklist for her upcoming third studio album Honeymoon, which is set to hit stores on September 18th via Interscope Records.

The 14-track set features the previously released title track, lead single “High By The Beach,” and the just released iTunes pre-order instant grat track “Terrence Loves You,” a hazy, slow-building ballad that sees our beloved Queen of Darkness reminiscing on a past love: “But I lost myself when I lost you/ But I still got jazz when I’ve got those blues/ I lost myself and I lost you too/ And I still get trashed, baby, when I hear your tunes,” she sings above the delicate piano lines and cinematic strings. It’s Ultraviolence Lana at its very best.

Stream “Terrence Loves You” above and check out the full Honeymoon tracklist below!

1. Honeymoon
2. Music To Watch Boys To
3. Terrence Loves You
4. God Knows I Tried
5. High By The Beach
6. Freak
7. Art Deco
8. Burnt Norton (Interlude)
9. Religion
10. Salvatore
11. The Blackest Day
12. 24
13. Swan Song
14. Don’t Let Me Be Misunderstood


from Jon ALi’s Blog » Jon ALi’s Blog | Jon ALi’s Blog http://jonalisblog.com/2015/08/20/lana-del-rey-reveals-honeymoon-tracklist-shares-hazy-ballad-terrence-loves-you/

No comments:

Post a Comment